Complex driver workflows, minute-by-minute updates, continuous connection to send and receive information such as job orders, trip data, text messages, GPS position data, fuel consumption analysis, etc.
Drive productivity and efficiency
Avoid unnecessary driving, track engine working hours and idling, and help drivers better manage the way they drive, reduce losses, and maximize the company’s profits.
Reduce Hours of Service (HOS) compliance issues
With the LV-9000 all driver activities are timed to the minute – reducing errors, increasing drive time, and allowing up to the minute knowledge of available hours prior to job assignment.
Manage and reduce fleet maintenance costs
By constantly tracking your working fleet engine hours and using our maintenance management module, you can plan ahead for PM’s and avoid failures on the road.
Improve Customer Service
Our software application allows you obtain automated arrivals and departure notifications from the landmarks you have defined, as well as receive reminders to start billing for detention.
Driver / Truck Performance
Driver behavior such as speeding, harsh braking, idling time, and over-reving can impact your company’s bottom line and safety. Our ELD records driver performance data from the CANbus or ECM and provides the information to you on an hourly basis and with each event and status change.
- Miles driven
- Duration of high revs
- Total and average fuel consumption
- Duration of high torque
- Duration of cruise control
- Duration of high speeding events
- Number of braking events
- Number of harsh braking events and coasting distances
- Duration of high acceleration
- Engine run time
- Idling time
- PTO time
- Fuel consumption when idling
- PTO fuel consumption
- Other optional data
Vehicle Inspection Reports
Our Electronic Drivers Vehicle Inspection Report (EDVIR) helps your fleet increase safety and improve compliance. EDVIR works for both trucks and trailers. Completed inspections are available immediately on our reporting platform, giving you instant access to critical issues that effect fleet up time, safety, and CSA scores.
- Tied to workflow which improves accuracy
- Clear language alerts drivers to critical issues
- Must be confirmed repaired before departing
Maintenance Shop Features
- All open defects and issues – in real time
- See issues by truck, trailer or both
- Review and clear DVIR online
- Editable checklist onboard (customized)
- Include detailed messages when clearing items
- Comply with FMCSA 396.11 Requirements
- Over the air upgrades and company wide visibility
- DVIR history is stored electronically
Our In-Vehicle Video Platform is Reshaping How You View Safety
Vista delivers real-time high-definition video, from road and driver facing cameras, to bolster safety programs, help exonerate drivers, prevent accidents, increase security, and lower insurance costs.
- Increase Safety & Security: For drivers, pedestrians, people, and assets.
- Reduce fraudulent insurance claims.
- Prevent external and internal thefts.
- Educate drivers of their driving habits.
- Meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Save on insurance premiums.
Check on your fleet at any time from multiple cameras
Real-Time Drive Alerting (ICF)
Cameras will notify drivers of unsafe driving events in real-time
Review Video History (SD Card)
All videos can be accessed remotely or locally at any time
Camera will record an event and video if there is a sudden jolt even when vehicle is turned off.