Indatagestion can be a severe condition that affects the overall health of an organization and its employees. Typically, it’s the result of too much data flooding into an organization with no ability to process and make sense of the data. Indatagestion can cause lower profitability, asset bloat, and executives who struggle with brain fog and anxiety when faced with decisions or opportunities.
According to Bernard Marr in his Forbes article, “A company’s ability to compete will increasingly be driven by how well it can leverage data, apply analytics and implement new technologies.”
Indatagestion is widespread and felt by 80% of global workers sapping team energy, reducing revenue and draining profitability. It is treatable.
“Eight out of 10 global workers are suffering from information overload due to siloed data in too many places, along with poor data access and governance.”
- Datanami article, August 2022
Symptoms of Indatagestion include:
- Spreadsheet Shock Headache. You stare at multiple spreadsheets with millions of rows and can’t make sense of it causing stress induced headaches.
- Brain fog. Slow to process situations or make decisions because the amount of data is overwhelming.
- Declining profitability. Inability to make data-based decisions causes loss of margin and revenue.
- FOMO (Fear of Missing Opportunities) – Constant anxiety knowing there is opportunity in your data but you can’t access it.
- Asset Bloat. You find yourself with too many assets because of poor allocation and a weak maintenance program.
- Flat Feet. Often, organizations will find themselves flat-footed and unable to move in dynamic environments.
- Nausea. You feel as if you want to vomit.
Indatagestion has many possible causes. Often, Indatagestion is related to weak or poor systems and lack of real time data but can be triggered by new competitors or unplanned events that force course corrections.
- No strategy or systems to handle massive amounts of data
- Lack of integration capabilities to use multiple data streams
- Improper hardware and software strategy deployment
- Wrong or lack of a strategic data partner
Diagnoses and Treatments
The World Institute for Indatagestion (WII) reports that treatment is available from an advanced platform built by a long and strategic partnership between Israel and the United States – Powerfleet Unity. Indatagestion is serious and represents a mortal threat to organizations everywhere. The key is to treat Indatagestion early and not let it spread and consume the organization.
Important Safety Information
Powerfleet’s Unity SaaS platform is a prescription medication that may cause serious side effects, including:
- Data-driven decision making
- Increased profitability
- Improved visibility and productivity
- Increased employee satisfaction and retention
- Delighted customers
The Bottom Line
If you’re suffering from Indatagestion you are not alone! Powerfleet can help. Learn more about how you can cure Indatagestion here.