PowerFleet, Inc. (PWFL), the leading provider of end-to-end wireless asset management solutions, is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Tier III Support Representative to serve as a key contributor to this growing technology company.
PWFL is headquartered in New Jersey, with U.S. offices in Frisco, Texas and Tampa, Florida. PowerFleet’s international offices include Israel, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, Germany, and the United Kingdom. PWFL is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: PWFL) technology company that designs, develops, services, and supports complete solutions for wireless asset management targeted at Fortune 500 companies, with solutions that scale to also meet the needs of SMBs. Our products revolutionize our customer’s ability to improve the safety, security, and utilization of their mobile assets and workforce. For more information on our products and solutions, visit www.powerfleet.com.
Our PowerFleet for Vehicles (PF4V) group develops, sells, and supports unique and patented products to global private fleets, rental fleets, and car sharing providers. These systems enable our clients to deliver a superior customer experience, create new revenue streams through automation, streamline business operations for efficiency, and offer transformative solutions to the market.
PowerFleet for Supply Chain (PF4SC) encompasses asset management for Industrial equipment as well as Logistics vehicles and intermodal transportation. PowerFleet designs and delivers products which focus on facility and campus logistics operations via its vehicle management solutions. These systems monitor and control vehicles in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports/seaports. As the cargo moves from these Industrial environments through the supply chain, PowerFleet ensures end to end visibility through its trailer, container, chassis and freight tracking solutions for truck-load carriers, private fleets, leasing companies, freight transportation providers and shippers. We offer a full range of telematics solutions to improve fleet and freight visibility, productivity, utilization, and profitability.
All employees are offered an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short/long term disability, flexible spending, 401(k) plan with a company match, and generous paid time off.
If you thrive in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a career opportunity for you!
Troubleshoot and resolve software issues ensuring customer satisfaction with every interaction while leading a team of Tier II team members to do the same. Our goal is to accurately close cases as expeditiously as possible, while providing future documentation and step by step instructions for other Tier team members to ensure they can consistently support and close future instances of similar cases. Tier 3 Support will work with engineering teams, implementation teams, customer service representatives, and customers on an extensive basis. The ideal candidate will have customer service experience combined with a strong technical capability.
- Primary responsibility to troubleshoot and resolve software issues. Act as primary escalation for issues escalating to engineering. Case resolution must be accurate, timely, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as liaison for application and database issues between customers and developers. Apply existing knowledge of programming, databases, and operating systems to research and provide direction and/or resolution for application, database or technical problems as identified in a case.
- Work with level 3 product support to acquire product patches and new standard versions for delivery to customers.
- Software Installation and Maintenance bug fixes and upgrades for Customer Hosted locations. Many of these requirements will be provided onsite at our Customer’s location.
- Provide courteous assistance and technical support to Customers via phone/email/web, to resolve issues related to the installation, functionality, and usage of our Products.
- Maintain an accurate record of activities using CRM software, ensuring detailed and accurate entries.
- Meets established efficiency and effectiveness standards regarding customer service factors
- Participate and lead in 7 X 24 on call rotation for SEV 1 issues and outages.
- BS Computer Science and 5-10 years of relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background with the ability to present information effectively; possess a professional and friendly phone manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers who may have a limited knowledge of computer systems operations and equipment.
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Demonstrable proficiency in each of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MSSQL (Stored Procedures, Ad Hoc queries using ISQL, EM)
- TCP/IP (DNS, UDP/TCP, ARP)
- VM Ware or VirtualPC
- Remote Connection Software (Checkpoint, Cisco, PC-Anywhere)
- com or equivalent CRM
PowerFleet, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, or veteran status.
Please visit www.powerfleet.com for more information on our company!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org