A cool operator is a productive operator! Economical and easy way to cool down your drivers!!
Dual fans generate cooling breeze pointing down at your equipment operator. Motors are 100% copper wound for longevity.
Powered by 12VDC input power typically connected to vehicle switched ignition power. There also an on/off Hi/Lo switch on the fan module.
Easy installation—double sided tape make it easy to mount the dual fan module on the overhead guard or rack of most vehicles. Many clients further secure the assembly with plastic cable ties. If installed on electric vehicles (12—24—36—48VDC) an in line voltage converter is required.
Full 360 degree all around adjustment of both motors on the module—Up/Down and Right/Left allows operator to easily direct cooling breeze where he wants it!
- Dual adjustable position fans
- 5′ cable (12VDC input only) Voltage converter required for 24-48VDC vehicles
- On/off switch on device with Hi/Lo settings – should be connected to switched power
- EASY TO INSTALL – mounts to overhead guard, in front, behind or beside the operator
- 12 VDC (see factory about 24VDC model)
- Each fan head is independently adjustable
- 360 degree both horizontal and vertical
- 100% pure copper motors
- Ultra quiet – low noise design <45dB
- On/Off – Two speed switch on device
- 8″H X 3.5″ D X 5.5″ H