PowerFleet, Inc. (PWFL), the leading provider of end-to-end wireless asset management solutions, is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Tier III Support Representative to serve as a key contributor to this growing technology company.
PWFL is headquartered in New Jersey, with U.S. offices in Frisco, Texas and Tampa, Florida. PowerFleet’s international offices include Israel, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, Germany, and the United Kingdom. PWFL is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: PWFL) technology company that designs, develops, services, and supports complete solutions for wireless asset management targeted at Fortune 500 companies, with solutions that scale to also meet the needs of SMBs. Our products revolutionize our customer’s ability to improve the safety, security, and utilization of their mobile assets and workforce. It has c.600,000 global subscribers 800 customers, with strategic 20-year relationships with some of the most well-known brands in the world. Fiscal year end revenue for 2021 was a record $126.2million, up 11% year over year. High margin, recurring and services revenue increased 8% to $73.2 million, or 58% of total revenue.
Our PowerFleet for Vehicles (PF4V) group develops, sells, and supports unique and patented products to global private fleets, rental fleets, and car sharing providers. These systems enable our clients to deliver a superior customer experience, create new revenue streams through automation, streamline business operations for efficiency, and offer transformative solutions to the market.
PowerFleet for Supply Chain (PF4SC) encompasses asset management for Industrial equipment as well as Logistics vehicles and intermodal transportation. PowerFleet designs and delivers products which focus on facility and campus logistics operations via its vehicle management solutions. These systems monitor and control vehicles in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports/seaports. As the cargo moves from these Industrial environments through the supply chain, PowerFleet ensures end to end visibility through its trailer, container, chassis and freight tracking solutions for truck-load carriers, private fleets, leasing companies, freight transportation providers and shippers. We offer a full range of telematics solutions to improve fleet and freight visibility, productivity, utilization, and profitability.
All employees are offered an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short/long term disability, flexible spending, 401(k) plan with a company match, and generous paid time off.
If you thrive in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a career opportunity for you!
For more information on our products and solutions, visit www.powerfleet.com.
With PowerFleet’s heritage, market position, strong portfolio and valued customer base, the fundamental building blocks are in place to propel the business into its next phase of growth.
PowerFleet has the opportunity to pivot to a truly SaaS focused company, with IoT at the heart of its strategy. The business has a renewed focus on growth, both in its core markets as well as further international expansion.
The Company is poised for significant growth as the leader in IOT space:
- Large, global total addressable market – underpenetrated multi-billion market with increasing adoption globally
- Investment thesis that includes organic expansion as well as strategic acquisitions to grow existing footprint
- Formidable and growing financial profile with consistent top line growth
- Strong global, referenceable customer base, with established customer loyalty and retention
To support PowerFleet’s future growth aspirations, a function has been created to drive the transformation agenda across the business. The team will focus on creating the right operating model for the business, opportunities for margin improvement, organic and inorganic growth and market expansion, corporate development and M&A, business efficiency, and cultural change. This is a highly operational, execution-focused team, which will be integral to the implementation of the company strategy and business transformation objectives. The team exists to enable PowerFleet to meet its growth targets and corporate goals, while driving efficiency and effectiveness throughout the business.
We are seeking a motivated, highly skilled change and transformation specialist to join the team, help establish and grow its remit, and support the wider organization as it embarks on its next phase of growth.
- Define business transformation initiatives and programs for PowerFleet:
- Help identify the initiatives that will enable the business to drive margin expansion and increase operational efficiency within the business, expand into new geographies and launch new products.
- Articulate the business need for change; build the business cases to justify investment, measure customer experience impact and business risk, and secure sign off to proceed.
- Deliver business transformation programs:
- Define the programme to deliver the change and lead the implementation, working cross-functionally with PowerFleet team members, customers, and partners on a global basis.
- Work closely with customers, suppliers, and internal parties to ensure that programmes are delivered within time, cost and quality measures. Hold partners to account, and support customers through change activity.
- Ensure that all business transformation projects are delivered to the highest standards using best in class tools, techniques, and processes. Develop the tools, techniques, and templates to drive continuous improvement in our delivery methodology.
- Manage the change effectively with sensitivity to teams impacted.
- Ensure that benefits for the business are measured and delivered – margin improvement, customer experience improvement, service improvement, operational efficiency, territory expansion etc., whilst ensuring that the programme is delivered within the specified cost envelope.
- Chair internal and external steering groups to report to senior executives on progress and ask for help as needed. Engage with senior stakeholders both internally (C-level sponsorship for these initiatives) as well in partners and customers.
- Matrix-manage a project team including business sponsors and team members across multiple skill sets and units.
- Set objectives and drive delivery for the team, assign tasks, allocate budgets, and agree to timetables for achieving intermediate and overall goals.
- Adapt well to changing goals and show flexibility as the program develops.
- Effectively embed transformation into the operation well past program implementation and continue to support the operation as the business need evolves.
- Enable PowerFleet’s corporate development strategy:
- Manage and track M&A activity across the business. Help devise an M&A strategy for PowerFleet and work to implement it – track and monitor M&A activity, and lead M&A activities undertaken by the business.
- Working with the team to conduct operational due diligence before acquisitions are undertaken. Liaise with the wider PowerFleet team, external consultants and advisors, and the target’s leadership team to identify opportunities for revenue and margin expansion through successful acquisition and integration.
- Negotiate Transitional Services Agreements in carve-out situations and ensure business separation is completed on time, on budget.
- Where appropriate, take ownership for the overall integration of acquisitions into the PowerFleet business across every vector – people, organization, systems, go to market strategy, product etc. Liaise with the leadership team across PowerFleet and the target company to define integration objectives and define a plan to deliver these.
- Create the playbook for standardization and repeatability in how we integrate acquisitions with pace and grace into PowerFleet.
- 3+ years of experience within a transformation function of a high growth software business
- 10+ years of experience in customer-facing leadership roles, supplier management
- Extensive experience and expertise in managing large scale, complex programmes
- Experience in carveouts, acquisition integration and M&A activity
- Experience in business systems rationalization and optimization
- Experience in organizational transformation and growing/scaling teams
- Experience in driving gross margin expansion and cost efficiency in global organizations
- Experience of working in multiple geographies
- Strong EQ and interpersonal skills
- Highly literate and numerate with strong analytical skills
- Agitator for change and disruptor of the status quo
- High energy, driven and confident
- Action oriented with a high sense of urgency and a “can-do” attitude
- Smart and agile problem solver with low ego and high integrity
PowerFleet, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, or veteran status.
Please visit www.powerfleet.com for more information on our company!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com