Powerfleet, Inc. (PWFL), the leading provider of end-to-end wireless asset management solutions, is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Corporate Accounting Manager to serve as a key contributor to this growing technology company.
PWFL is headquartered in New Jersey, with U.S. offices in Frisco, Texas and Tampa, Florida. Powerfleet’s international offices include Israel, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, Germany, and the United Kingdom. PWFL is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: PWFL) technology company that designs, develops, services, and supports complete solutions for wireless asset management targeted at Fortune 500 companies, with solutions that scale to also meet the needs of SMBs. Our products revolutionize our customer’s ability to improve the safety, security, and utilization of their mobile assets and workforce. For more information on our products and solutions, visit www.powerfleet.com.
Our Powerfleet for Vehicles (PF4V) group develops, sells, and supports unique and patented products to global private fleets, rental fleets, and car sharing providers. These systems enable our clients to deliver a superior customer experience, create new revenue streams through automation, streamline business operations for efficiency, and offer transformative solutions to the market.
Powerfleet for Supply Chain (PF4SC) encompasses asset management for Industrial equipment as well as Logistics vehicles and intermodal transportation. Powerfleet designs and delivers products which focus on facility and campus logistics operations via its vehicle management solutions. These systems monitor and control vehicles in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports/seaports. As the cargo moves from these Industrial environments through the supply chain, Powerfleet ensures end to end visibility through its trailer, container, chassis and freight tracking solutions for truck-load carriers, private fleets, leasing companies, freight transportation providers and shippers. We offer a full range of telematics solutions to improve fleet and freight visibility, productivity, utilization, and profitability.
All employees are offered an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short/long term disability, flexible spending, 401(k) plan with a company match, and generous paid time off.
If you thrive in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a career opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual global consolidated financial statements including Consolidated Income Statement, Consolidated Balance Sheet, Statement of Equity and Statement of Cash Flows.
- Responsible for the global consolidation process including the recording of consolidating entries, reconciliation of inter-company balances and transactions and investment in subsidiary and other related transactions.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly (Form 10-Q) and annual (Form 10-K) SEC financial reporting, including cash flow statements, footnotes disclosures and preparation of supporting schedules
- Perform analysis of CTA account and functional currency gains/losses and analyze the impact of foreign currency translation on the consolidated financial statements.
- Assist with technical accounting research (revenue recognition, leases, stock-based compensation, etc.) and oversight of goodwill, intangible assets, including support of quarterly/annual impairment review processes (as applicable).
- Responsible for the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements as directed, (including updating SOX documentation and testing of processes including assessments, planning and walk-throughs.
- Assist Global Controller with establishing and maintaining financial policies, practices, and procedures for the company in accordance with US GAAP.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close.
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits conducted by external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns.
- Assist with the timely and accurate reporting of all monthly financial information including preparation of month-end schedules, account reconciliations and analysis, and corporate reporting requirements
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks and activities as required
- Provides specialized accounting and reporting projects as assigned by management
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field; CPA preferred
- 4+ years experience with a public company or public accounting firm
- Technically proficient in U.S. GAAP and SEC financial reporting
- Technical research skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge, experience, understanding of COSO, SOX, and effective control environments
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and consolidation processes including intercompany transactions, account reconciliations, multi-currency consolidations and foreign currency translations
- Experience working in a multi-national environment with the ability to collaborate effectively and partner across different cultures, experience levels, currencies, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and meet targeted deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- High proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights a plus
Powerfleet, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, or veteran status.
Please visit www.powerfleet.com for more information on our company
To apply for this job email your details to newjobs@Powerfleet.com